Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Rod Gragg Speaks About Fort Fisher at Pamplin History Park This Weekend


Rod Gragg, author of more than twenty books, including the first in depth look of the Battles of Fort Fisher, 1991's "Confederate Goliath" will be among the seven speakers at the 23rd annual presentation at the Pamplin History Park in Petersburg, Virginia, October 18-20.

He will speak on new perspectives of Fort Fisher.

The other presentations will be on the "Small Battles, Big Results" of the seminar theme.

Mr. Gragg  is of particular interest to me because until he came out with his book, I was gathering research to do my own book on Fort Fisher.  Why it took so long for a full book on this fort is beyond me.  It was way too important.  Once I saw Mr. Gragg's book, I knew I didn't have to write mine.  And besides that, he is a much better writer than I.

--Old B-Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment