From the To the Sound of the Guns blog. "Guns of the CSS Atlanta: Part 2.
The CSS Atlanta mounted 7-inch Brooke Rifles on its bow and stern. The bow was #1740 Tredegar and stern #1652.
The trunnions bear stamp "P" for proofed along with the initials of their inspector, Alexander M. DeBree.
When first equipped, the Atlanta had 7-inch Brookes #1641 and #1652. In May 1863, Cmdr. Richard Page, in command of the Savannah Naval Station called for the replacement of #1641.
The cannons are on display at the Washington Navy Yard in D.C..