Sunday, August 14, 2022

Just Too Cute: Three Baby Otter Pups at Fort Fisher

Unfortunately, I am unable to figure out how to add pictures to this or any of my other seven blogs.  I lost the ability and haven't been able to figure out how to do it.

But, if you really want to see something cute, just search otter pups at Fort Fisher and you will see what I mean.

They are at the North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher, which is on the grounds of the former Confederate fort.

The folks there are looking to have people vote on names for them.  Though my three ideas for names aren't on their list, I'm backing Lamb, Whiting and Maffitt, three names connected to the fort during the Civil War.

After all, they must be Confederate otters.

Just Too Cute.  I Want One.  --Old B-Otter


No comments:

Post a Comment