Monday, May 21, 2018

USS Detroit/Canandaigua: Six Ships By the Name USS Detroit in the US Navy


I have been writing about this ship, and the five other ships by the name USS Detroit,  in my Cooter's History Thing blog the last several days.  There are also accounts of the first USS Detroit in my Not So Forgotten War of 1812 blog.

I have been writing about the very briefly-named USS Detroit under its usual name of USS Canandaigua (now that I don't have to look up the spelling anymore) since May 15.

Plus, there was a Spanish-American War USS Detroit which I am writing about in my Cooter's History Thing blog and the World War II USS Detroit (one of the few ships to get underway at Pearl Harbor) in my Tattooed On Your Soul World War II blog.

You can go to those sites by clicking on My Blog List to the right of this entry.

--Old B-R'er


No comments:

Post a Comment