Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Some Mighty Fine Speakers Coming to Cape Hatteras

From the Surf or Sound Hatteras Blog "The Civil War comes to Cape Hatteras at Flags Over Hatteras Commemoration Event."

April 26, 27 and 28th three nationally known authors and historians will be speaking at the Hatteras Village Civic Center, one each day.  I sure wish I lived closer as I would be there despite the price to hear them.  They are James McPherson, Ed Bearss and Craig Symonds.

It is open to the public and cost is $175 for all three.  That will include dinner each session, refreshments and other speakers.  Attendance is limited to 175.

Just to finally get the chance to see Ed Bearss would be worth it to me.  From what I have heard, he is one really unique person.

Worth It if You're in the Area.  --Old B-R'er

No comments:

Post a Comment