Sunday, January 1, 2012

The First Post

I have been anticipating this blog considerably as it will incorporate all aspects of the Naval Civil War, my primary interest in this period of US history.

I do not usually post on Sundays (I need a day off for crying out loud), but I want to start this one on the first day of the new year, and here we are.

This one is a direct outgrowth of my Civil War Blog, Saw the Elephant.  That one will continue, but will have little to do with anything Naval.  Such items as the Civil War Today, post Civil War happenings, interesting people and little-known battles will be found at that site.

The Saw the Elephant Blog grew out of my Down Da Road I Go Blog which was about what I was doing and anything I am interested in, like the Civil War, History, Music, boating and etc..

I will sign off with either Old B-Runner or Old B-R'er.

More Tomorrow.  --Old B-Runner

No comments:

Post a Comment