Monday, January 25, 2021

So Glad to Be Back

You may have noticed that this blog, along with five other of my blogs, was not posted this past week.  The reason why was that I couldn't get to them.

The last post here was January 18 and I was unable to get back to it until today.

I did manage to accomplish a fair number of things around the house that needed to be done (plus took down the outside Christmas decorations in between ice chopping on the driveway) during the forced layoff as it were.  

I spend way too much time researching and two-fingered typing these posts.  One blog is enough for most people, but, unfortunately, not for me as I have EIGHT of them.

But, I sure do enjoy the researching.

Oh well, glad to be back.  Even with 4-8 inches of snow on the way.

Back To Shoveling That Driveway.  --Old B-Shoveler


No comments:

Post a Comment